Cat's micro-body language mini-workshop
Did you know that studies show cats can hide their stress and discomfort very well?
Most experienced cat people are in tune with their cats and can recognise when their cats are stressed. But the latest research shows that there is a series of micro-body language in cats that show low-level stress that we have all missed until now.
Introducing Cat’s micro-body language mini-workshop!
In Alice’s cat behaviour clinic, she often sees cats dealing with low-level stress for years (!) and their humans don’t notice it until the stress accumulates to a breaking point and the cat starts to exhibit behavioural problems - litter tray issues, biting, screaming, aggression, hyperactivity, anxiety, boredom, etc.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Watch this 40 minutes workshop, you will:
- learn to recognise this series of micro-body language so that you can intervene when your cat is experiencing low-level stress.
- understand your cat better and you will both live a happier and more relaxed life.
- prevent your cat from developing behaviour problems.
What do you get when you sign up
- Lifetime access to the recording so you can watch it anytime you need a refresher
- FAQ video, where we answer top questions
- Bonus 1: Invitation to future live Q&A session - you will get lifetime access to these!
- Bonus 2: A printable gameboard. Who needs old-fashioned notes with text! We have designed a gameboard to go with this training so to help consolidate your learning
- Bonus 3: Lifetime access to future update version of this workshop!
A sneak peek of what we cover inside
- 8 most common cat micro-body language that you must have seen but have missed
- Purring does not always mean happy
- Feline facial expression and many more bonus fun facts about feline communications!
*** Special features ***
1. Time-saving: Videos are searchable. Just type in the keyword and the robot will bring you to the exact moment where Alice answers your question.
2. Accessibility: Audio, caption, and transcript are available to suit different learning styles.
What do others say about this workshop?
Janet, cat mum of 3, Dublin
Anto, cat dad of 1, Dublin
About the Instructor
Alice is a renowned cat behaviour consultant, writer and educator. For 12 years, she has helped families in Ireland, UK, Estonia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.
She has been featured on Irish Times, Irish Independent, Irish Examiner, RTE documentary, RTE radio 1, Virgin Media, etc. She has been a featured expert on Newsweek Fact Check.
She is a Professional Member of the Cat Writers Association, Supporting Member for IAABC.
Cat's Micro-body Language Mini-workshop (Recording)€10
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xCat's Micro-body Language Mini-workshop (Recording)€10-+
All prices in EUR